Top 5 Cannabis Growing Tips By 420 Pros: Leader In Cannabis Media & Marketing
1. Don't discuss your grow operation with any friends or family. It's very important to keep your property safe and secure. Even a close friend or associate can report you to the authorities.
2. Please do not try to grow your plant next to a window. The amount of energy and sunlight needed to grow a marijuana plant to full term requires outdoor sunlight. If you need to grow indoors, always use lights for an optimal harvest.
3. Stay focused on organization and structure. growing cannabis requires significant resources and time to produce a high quality harvest. Plants can experience numerous negative consequences when neglected such as bug infestation, lack of nutrient quality, and insufficient amounts of CO2.
4. Research. Research. Research. Do not use any fertilizer when growing your marijuana plants. You need to find a fertilizer with the correct NPK ratio, which describes the formula the company is using. The N stands for Nitrogen, the P stands for phosphorus, and K stands the potassium.
5. When growing outdoors, always infuse the soil with some fertilizer or other potting mix. Also, make sure to test the pH balance to ensure that it’s as close to the middle (7.0) as possible.